| Kenalan Hanzsensei |

My Dialogue with friend from Turkey- hehe...

Actually.... this dialogue begin since Kudret- foreign student from Turkey sit beside me in Psychology Class. Even my English always 'broken-broken' but I tried my best to speak to him. His english tongue also same like us bah.. there are something special if you know about other foreign friend.. yups, you can test your english pronunciation. yet, you also learn about other culture. Am I right? hehe...

Hem...my dialogue with him always related to football. hahaha... We share our opinion about something and i know that not everybody have a same idea in something. Kudret said that he really suprise about the football condition in Malaysia. The Malaysian love the outside league and football team more than in this country. He said that he fully support his team, Galatasaray in Turkey. So how am I suppose to answer? As you see I'm fan of MU, and my answer like this, "Our football condition still in progress to develop into the real football like your team..". He just laugh and smile. " That's why I don't know about football team in Malaysia.."

We take a few minute to talk and share our opinions about something different in his country and Malaysia. One day, he asked me about my opinion. It is about Osama Laden.. Hahaha.. and told me about why Egypt did't open the gate for Palestine. He said that Israel already give them milllions.. ( I don't remember how much 'millions' he said.) to close the gate to Palestine. He said again, why Muslim country do this to the other Muslim country?... It's all about money!. MasyaAllah....

That' s all I can write about my dialogue with Kudret. My first impression about him before I talk to him was about his appearance... Maybe this is a modern style for Turkish teenage. In my mind, this is how Attaturk made the Turkish teenage with Western style. In my side opinion, he was really a good thinker, love his country, and sometimes make us in the class laughing and smiling. (the Psycho class is really a 'PSYCHO' class..right?hahaha)

p/s: It's really funny when he said "minta maaf. Jam berapa sekarang?"....
(Soorryyy my English really broken..hahaha)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin